Please see a list of questions and tips below, if what you’re looking for is not listed below, feel free to send us an email and we would be happy to help you.
With well over 11 years established in the tanning industry, we are proud to say that we have the knowledge and experience to help you. So go ahead…ask the expert!
Why wait for summer? Get a healthy start on your summer tan and prepare your skin for the stronger summer sun to come.
Avoid the hassles of outdoor tanning such as annoying insects and exhausting heat. Also, for working people,
why wait all week for a chance to tan on the weekend only to burn or have cloudy weather?
As summer fades, don’t let your tan fade with it; hang onto your tan with our simple, inexpensive maintenance program.
Escape the “winter blues” with a mini vacation tanning session and enjoy a beautiful tan even in the winter. You’ll look and feel fantastic!
- Lips do not produce melanin and need extra protection from the sun to prevent aging.
- All exposure to your lips is over exposure to them.
- Using a Lip Balm with at least an spf 15 can prevent the skin damage and the premature aging caused by over exposure.
- As you age your lips wrinkle and thin, so protect them with a good lip balm product.
- Using an over the counter lip balm is harmful because most contain photosensitive ingredients or are packed with ingredients that lock and coat preventing your lips from self hydrating!